There comes a time when we must challenge some things made by celebrities. I have seen several famous television stars speak about having sex with ghosts. One such was a woman a British actor named “Natasha Blasick” she claimed ghost sex was pleasurable. I was wondering how it could come to be since ghostly energy is normally associated with cold energy.
Young Hollywood-ite Natasha Blasick believes that she has had sex with a ghost, not just once, but twice. She also believes she’s experienced several other supernatural experiences though out her lifetime.
I was actively looking for answers to some of these Hollywood celebs claims, firstly allow me to explain that there is a fetish and yes it is labled as a fetish called “Spectrophilia” Spectrophilia is described in the Wikipedia as” a fetish that is classified as the paraphilia in which one is attracted to ghosts or spirits. Spectrophiliacs fantasize about ghosts and often imagine scenarios involving sexual events between themselves or others and spirits. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrophilia I would then begin to question some of these celebs claims to have had ghost sex.
Another celebrity that has claimed she to had ghost sex was none other then Kesha http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/kesha-sex-with-ghost_n_1919320.html At least that’s what the 25-year-old singer told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show, of her new song “Supernatural.” The singer added that her new album “Warrior” is based around the theme of the spiritual quest she embarked on to improve her music.
. In 1999, actress Lucy Liu had sex with a heavenly figure. Or so she claimed in an interview with US Weekly. She’s not shy about what happened http://dreamstudies.org/2012/03/14/the-ecstasy-of-lucy-liu-erotic-encounters-in-hypnagogia/
Anna Nicole Smith was an American model, actress, and television personality. Smith first gained popularity in Playboy, winning the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for clothing companies, including Guess. Apparently in her own statements Anna also had ghost sex and went on to further speak about her own encounters. Model Anna Nicole Smith admitted that she’s had sexual encounters of a ghostly kind: “A ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas. ok Anna we understand lol.
- I believe there are incidents when a person who is among the living has been attacked by night time demons.
- These encounters, are believed to be encounters by either a incubus or succubus.Wkipipedia defines as follows”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus follows”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Religious tradition holds that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.The word incubus is derived from Late Latin incubo (a nightmare induced by such a demon); from incub(āre) (to lie upon). One of the earliest mentions of an incubus comes from Mesopotamia on the Sumerian King List, ca. 2400 BC, where the hero Gilgamesh‘s father is listed as Lilu. It is said that Lilu disturbs and seduces women in their sleep, while Lilitu, a female demon, appears to men in their erotic dreams. Two other corresponding demons appear as well: Ardat lili, who visits men by night and begets ghostly children from them, and Irdu lili, who is known as a male counterpart to Ardat lili and visits women by night and begets from them. These demons were originally storm demons, but they eventually became regarded as night demons because of mistaken etymology.
- Though many tales claim that the incubus is bisexual, others indicate that it is strictly heterosexual and finds attacking a male victim either unpleasant or detrimental.Incubi are sometimes said to be able to conceive children. The half-human offspring of such a union is sometimes referred to as a cambion. The most famous legend of such a case includes that of Merlin, the famous wizard from Arthurian legend.
According to the Malleus Maleficarum, exorcism is one of the five ways to overcome the attacks of incubi, the others being Sacramental Confession, the Sign of the Cross (or recital of the Angelic Salutation), moving the afflicted to another location, and by excommunication of the attacking entity, “which is perhaps the same as exorcism.” On the other hand, the Franciscan friar Ludovico Maria Sinistrari stated that incubi “do not obey exorcists, have no dread of exorcisms, show no reverence for holy things, at the approach of which they are not in the least overawed.”
- This article may also be viewed on our Google page.https://plus.google.com/u/0/+EvanJensengracedog1/posts
- Disclaimer: The following information has been provided to us and the article is based on the said information, we obtained. All allegations made are alleged, and the Paranormal Herald and or Beyond The Edge Of Reality can not be held accountable for other parties information.